Everyone who has had the same results from this company needs to immediately contact the State Attorney Generals office, the Inspector Generals office for the Internal Revenue Service, the Federal Trade Commission and lodge complaints with all of them against TaxMasters.

No business in the United States of America should be allowed to do business like this. It is plain thievery and they are using loop-holes in the law with an unregulated business to steal money from the consumer.

If enough people lodge complaints with the above our Government will have no choice but to take action and hopefully incarcerate their principles and recover the monies we are all owed.

To keep up-to-date on the ongoing complaints registered with the Better Business Bureau please follow this link;

To report them (and you really do need to report them)

IRS IG office; 800-366-4484 complaints@tigta.treas.gov

Texas State Attorney Generals office; Office of Consumer Protection, www.oag.state.tx.us

Federal Trade Commission; https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/

Had an Experience with Tax Masters?

Comments

Satisfaction. That is the only way to describe my feelings about TaxMasters.

I remember panic when I discovered, within days of tendering payment, that they were frauds. I clearly recall the arguments made by these crooks, to both the merchant bank and to the BBB, illed with lies about me and blaming me for their frauds. I remember when I told Fat ***, through his appointed conspirators, that I would see him in an orange jump-tent, handcuffed, doing the perp waddle to a dank jail cell... broke and broken, like he left me.

While the Fat *** might still be free, he will lose most of his ill-gotten gains. He already has lost any credibility, and he will never gain that back again. He will lose what remains of his money. I expect that, one day soon, he will get his orange jump-tent (like a jumpsuit, only f-a-t-t-e-r), and his dank cell.

It's coming, Fat... er, I mean Pat. Your dank cell in a Federal "pound-you-in-the-***" prison is coming. It's only a matter of time, Fat. I have plenty of time. Your time is running out. Tick tock, tick tock, Pat. Hope you like long drives up the ol' dirt road, if'n you get my drift. I know that your cellie WILL. :grin

we lost over 5000 to taxmasters and got Nothing! still owe IRS over 20000

Folks, the Texas Attorney General's office only knows who they have to pay from the complaints received by their office....

If you did not lodge a consumer complaint against tm with the Texas Attorney General - the odds are that unless you file a complaint with the bankruptcy court - you will not be repaid what you lost....

All of clients taxmasters ripped off should be refunded first out of their bankrupcy first!

AFTER CONTACTING TAX MASTERS JUNE 2010 BEING TOLD AND PROMISED THEY COULD ACTUALLY HELP RESOLVE MY PRIOR YEAR'S TAX TROUBLES AND PAYING THEM 5150.00 DOLLAR'S .I REALIZED THEY DIDNT EVEN FILE FOR ALL OF THE YEARS I NEEDED TO HAVE DONE.

YES I AM NOW DEALING DIRECTLEY WITH THE IRS..TAX MASTERS I HOPE IS PUNSISHED TO THE FULL EXTENT OF THE LAW!!LIARS AND THIEFS IS WHAT THEY ARE....FROM THE HARD WORKING CLASS OF AMERICANS!!!

:( ;) :grin :? :( :sigh :p

We won!!

The court judged against tm, 195 million!

:zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz

tm filed for chapter 11 bankruptcy the day before Court began - the Judge said NO, and the trial proceeded.

The Texas AG made the public statement he was going to personally oversee this bankruptcy to insure all of us defrauded by them were paid first before anything else was paid in their bankruptcy....

This has been an experience for me and I am satisfied by the Court's findings and penalties... It figures though; that these skunks would try to get out of it by filing bankruptcy....

Aubrey

Tax Masters is nothing more than a theif who preys on people who feel they have no other choice...If there is anyone out there who can tell me how to deal with these complete incompetants please do tell me...

#420744

We gave them $5k and could not get in information from them until we finished with the paymnents. They had done nothing at all during that time, then they wanted $3k to talk to the IRS. We just starting talking to the IRS and they helped us out

TaxMasters should be audited and made responsible to repay monies they stole for work they never did, produced or provided: they are stealing from hard working tax paying citizens. What happen to genuine companies whom put the peoples concerns first.