Taxmasters was hired and given power of attorney to handle my issue.they never filed nor attempted in any way to do so.

they charged me 2300 dollars on a payment plan up until i started emailing and calling to get an update on my case. i never got one response to email or voicemail left. finally i stopped payment on remaining payments and taxmasters attempted in several ways to continue to charge my account and get money from me for services they never performed. i eventually had to close my checking account to get the attempts to stop.

and i eventually had to handle my tax situation on my own. to date taxmasters has stolen 2300.00 dollars of my hard earned money and done absolutely nothing to earn it.

all attempts at reaching them to resolve this issue have gone unanswered.taxmasters is a major rip-off and a *** game company.

Had an Experience with Tax Masters?

Comments

Hello Everyone:

POTENTIAL CLASS ACTION:

I am trying to forward information to the attorney who is reviewing our potential Tax Masters class action suit. Please forward the following for our preliminary summary:

Name

Contact Information

Summary of Your Issue with Tax Masters

Amount Loss

Please forward this information to me at your earliest convenience (triplejassoc@aol.com) in order for me to compile and forward to the attorney. I will keep you abreast of the status.

Thanks,

Pam Mitchell, Sr. Paralegal

(504) 234-5202

Where do I send my email address to get on the class action list should this happen?

Some of us on the other "Taxmaster" link on this website are looking into a class action. If you like, forward you email to be added and when I get firm information from the attorneys I will contact everyone.

Pam Mitchell

The taxmasters I'm referring to is indeed the one in Houston. If you need any help or need an accompanying party in your complaint I would be glad to assist.

There seem to be tons of "TaxMasters" out there.Which one is this?

I'm getting ready to file a complaint about TaxMasters based in Houston, Texas.Where were your TaxMasters based?