Bend, Oregon

TaxMasters should be put out of business and their owners and some employees should face jail time.

After hearing their national advertising and speaking with a sales person, I decided to engage TaxMasters to handle a tax matter for me.I was asked to pay in full with a credit card up front, which I did.

I was faxed a contract to review and sign. I reviewed the contract carefully and was in disagreement with too many items in the contract. In fact, the contract made me extremely nervous. I began to research the company and found many serious warning flags.

I decided not to sign the contract and to cancel my arrangement with TaxMasters. I chose instead to engage a local tax provider. I called TaxMasters back promptly and explained my decision. I have since been through the complete run around.

I have submitted multiple written requests. I have been passed from employee to employee. I still don't have a refund of the charge to my credit card.

Please save yourself time, money and frustration.Avoid this company like the plague.

Had an Experience with Tax Masters?

Comments

Ntc Financial - Issues with Office in Hallandale beach and start. Ntc Financial "Tidy Tax and Paul Gaulkin signed contract for services without the customers Knowledge and debited 1295.00. Stuart location Romey took 595.00 for tax return resolution and never did my..." Read more Liberty Tax - Tax Preparation Review from Sylvania, Ohio Liberty Tax "This is by far the worst experience I have ever had. Liberty Tax is a complete rip off! My refund was only $658.00, and they proceeded to take $448.00 +..." Read more Intuit - Turbotax - WI state - Misleading info & calculations Intuit "In WI state return, there is a question for non-taxable WI return in Turbo tax. If you are part year resident, it considers other state income as non-taxable income in..." Read more Taxact Bait-n-switch Taxact "I am looking at the ad for Taxaxt Premium 2016 on their web site that gives absolutely no exclusions (such as for filing a simple return like the 1040EZ) and..." Read more Skylight Visa - Phone *** 2017 Skylight Visa "i met a guy called Sam ,he helped me *** into my spouse INSTAGRAM,KIK,FACEBOOK AND GMAIL. Now i can monitor my spouse day to day messages and activities with out..." Read more Lowes - Kitchen remodel  & design Lowes " Almost 3 months ago this hellacious process started. The tear out and install should have taken a month at most. I have drawers that hit the handles of opposing..." Read more Myfax - They make it almost impossible to cancel Myfax "In California I am pretty sure they passed a law that if you allow customers to sign up for a service online, you have to also make it possible to..." Read more Denver Mattress Company - Has been great ...now deflated Denver Mattress Company "We we're givin this mattress as a present several years ago and have loved using this product, up until several weeks ago I had to start occasionally adding air to..." Read more