TaxMasters should be put out of business and their owners and some employees should face jail time.

After hearing their national advertising and speaking with a sales person, I decided to engage TaxMasters to handle a tax matter for me.I was asked to pay in full with a credit card up front, which I did.

I was faxed a contract to review and sign. I reviewed the contract carefully and was in disagreement with too many items in the contract. In fact, the contract made me extremely nervous. I began to research the company and found many serious warning flags.

I decided not to sign the contract and to cancel my arrangement with TaxMasters. I chose instead to engage a local tax provider. I called TaxMasters back promptly and explained my decision. I have since been through the complete run around.

I have submitted multiple written requests. I have been passed from employee to employee. I still don't have a refund of the charge to my credit card.

Please save yourself time, money and frustration.Avoid this company like the plague.

Had an Experience with Tax Masters?

Comments