Plainville, Massachusetts

I called TaxMaster to see how they could help me with the amount thaty I owe the IRS. I call them and got a fast taking sales rep--they call them Tax Consultant.

The charge was going to be $3,000. She work out payment plan. I got the contract after the call. I did not sign it and told the so!!

I have emailed & called the sales rep and billing dept. to get a credit. Most of TaxMasters life has been on "hold". No credit yet. This has be going on since March!!

Bottom line: TaxMaster--- Unethical Business Practices!!!!

Had an Experience with Tax Masters?

Comments

Darrell Braham, from Datatax 2000 Inc. Was Good,  But Not Anymore! Datatax 2000 "I have been using his Income Tax Preparation Services ever since I was living out in Miami Beach, Florida from around the year of 2003 up to Monday, November..." Read more Missing W2 - No W-2 and no refund BUYER BEWARE!!!! Missing W2 "Emailed this company 3 times asking for a refund they are refusing to refund my money now saying they never got the emails! I have them all and can..." Read more Wall And Associates - Tax Help That Did Not Happen Review Wall And Associates "i was lied to by mr vincent washington on 02/16/17 mr told that his tax audit law firm representive i signe the cantract with 500 initial fee . 6 hours..." Read more 2020taxresolution - One of the Biggest Scam Companies in the USA today 2020taxresolution "They solicited me with their services over the phone and guaranteed me of all the things they could and would do for me. After spending $7,000, up front I might..." Read more Charmin - Quality of toilet paper Charmin "I have been a long time user of Charmin Toilet Paper. I recently purchased their Mega Essentials toilet paper. Their paper has always been thick and soft. This paper with..." Read more Tradesy - Horrible Customer Service Tradesy "The customer service for this site is non existent. I recently purchased a bracelet on there that does not match the description or the picture listed whatsoever. It was supposed..." Read more Boxycharm - Crazy and they lie Boxycharm "Boxycharm posted 2 underage kids on BoxyCharm made up to look like adults and I made the statement that we were tired of seeing over made up and underage kids..." Read more Offerup - I already purchased his iPhone which was 200 dollars by payi Offerup "I already purchased his iPhone which was 200 dollars by paying with cashapp. The original price for the iPhone was 400 dollars. I sent him an offer of 200 he..." Read more