Huntingdon, Pennsylvania

I paid TaxMasters over $6600 They delivered nothing! And that took 10 entire months of no returned phone calls.

These guys need to be shut down! I hope the Texas AG is taking these scammers seriously!!

I can assure you the poor reviews that TaxMasters refers to as competitors placing poor reviews because of their great success is completely wrong!

They could not get my taxes right, however, it took me all of an hour to completely resolve my issues with the IRS- 2001-2009.

TaxMasters contract states: that all fees are due to the Firm without regard to the success or failure of the services rendered.! Sound like an honest company to you?? Tax Masters, Inc, TMIRS Enterprises Ltd., dba TaxMasters, Patrick Cox, the VP E. Dewayne Logan, Fred Hackett and anyone who would work for these scammers deserve what they get!

Had an Experience with Tax Masters?

Comments

Marysville, Washington, United States #687376

Amen to the comment on Fred Hackett.He is a man without a soul.

Evil, a devil. And no hero. whats going on in Texas that a person who shielded Patrick Cox's scam on the american public can employ as a law enforcement officer.

It's some kind of sick joke.He and his buddy DeWayne Logan, along with Patrick Cox should be cell mates with Bernie Madoff

justice

I'm going after these guys for taking advantage of my mom. Do you guys have any good attorneys to recommend?

***ed off
#211949

Watch out for Fred Hackett, he is evil, a devil , a wolf in sheeps clothing, he is no army hero, ***!!!! He has no mercy on people he hurts.

DOTT
#204705

I GOT SCAMMED BIG TIME ALSO.I'M A SENIOR CITIZEN WITH ALOT OF MEDICAL PROBLEMS.

I CALLED THEM ABOUT SOME BACK TAXES, MCALLISTER WAS THE SHISTER BY THE WAY AND HE TOLD WHAT THEY WOULD DO. I GAVE THEM MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER AND IT ONLY HAD $2000.00 LIMIT BECAUSE I'M A ON A FIXED INCOME. WELL, GET THIS, I CALLED THEM BACK - DECIDED AFTERWARDS I WOULD HAVE MY CPA TO REVIEW MY TAX INFOMATION AND GUESS WHAT, I GOT A SMALL SUM BACK AS A REFUND. HE SAID MAY TIMES THE IRS IS INCORRECT WITH THEIR NUMBERS.

BUT BEFORE I SENT MY PAPERS, I CALL TAX MASTERS AND CANCELED MY AGREEMENT. NO PROBLEM THEY SAID, THEN ABOUT 3-4 DAYS LATER, (I HAD A FEELING) I WAS CHECKING TO SEE IF MY AGREEMENT HAD BEEN CANCELED-A BLACK GENTLEMAN ANSWERED AND SAID "YES" ARE ARE CANCELED. ABOUT 2 WEEKS LATER, I RECEIVED MY CITI CARD, A $500.00 CHARGE WAS PUT ON MY CARD BY NOBODY BUT TAX MASTERS. I CALLED AND CALLED AND BEGGED THEM TO TAKE IT OFF THAT I HAD CANCELED.

TO NO AVAIL, THEY KEPT CHARGING ME UNTIL THE $1500.00 WAS SATISFIED FOR THEM. I LOST MY CREDIT CARD PLUS MY CREDIT AND NOW MY NAME IS SPLASHED ON THE PAGE OF THE LOCAL PAPER IN THE PORTION OF THE LEGAL ACTIONS TO BE TAKEN AGAINST INDIVIDUALS LIKE ME. I DIDN'T DO THIS, I FEEL THEY HAVE RUINED ME, AS I'M NOT ABLE TO WORK AND THEN THEY TAKE MONEY FROM A 74 YEAR OLD LADY WHO IS HONEST!!!!! I HOPE THAT SOON, THEY ARE SHUT DOWN-THE ATTORNEY GENERAL JUST GAVE THEM A "F" BUT THEY WON'T DO ANYTHING FOR ANYBODY--THAT PART OF THE...

GOV'T. STINKS AS WELL.

WHAT IS THE AG OFFICE ANYGOOD FOR IF THEY CAN'T HELP THE CONSUMERS????DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH TAX MASTERS """EVER"""!

I hate txmstr
#202328

i use to work for them and i can tell you first hand that they are scammers :(