Fort Worth, Texas

I worked as a Billing Manager for a year at Tax Masters in Houston Texas, the most corrupt company in my 25+ years of professional accounting/auditing experience.

If you are not satisfied stop paying them immediately change you account number on your bank or credit card from which they are getting their funds.

Get a lawyer to call /write a letter to them for a full refund even if you where dumb enough to sign a contract.

The BBB of Houston has disqualified them from membership, AG of Texas is also investigating them.

Good Luck and spread the word.

Had an Experience with Tax Masters?

Comments

d. veith
#119194

they also got 1600.00 of my money in 2009.had to also change my bank account of ten years and they still tried to take more. they are *** and need to be stopped.

triplej***oc

Hello Everyone:

POTENTIAL CLASS ACTION:

I am trying to forward information to the attorney who is reviewing our potential Tax Masters class action suit. Please forward the following for our preliminary summary:

Name

Contact Information

Summary of Your Issue with Tax Masters

Amount Loss

Please forward this information to me at your earliest convenience (triplejassoc@aol.com) in order for me to compile and forward to the attorney. I will keep you abreast of the status.

Thanks,

Pam Mitchell, Sr. Paralegal

(504) 234-5202

bhgibb

I used them in or around 2000.They took 500 and passed my file around the office for three weeks and did nothing but wanted more money.

I stopped the relationship and lost the money and then they still would call and say I owed them another 500. Can't believe they are still in business.

I was in Denver last year and saw his ugly mug up there on commercials too.You can call the IRS and work out a "offer in compromise" yourself and not hire some blowhard.