Fort Worth, Texas

I worked as a Billing Manager for a year at Tax Masters in Houston Texas, the most corrupt company in my 25+ years of professional accounting/auditing experience.

If you are not satisfied stop paying them immediately change you account number on your bank or credit card from which they are getting their funds.

Get a lawyer to call /write a letter to them for a full refund even if you where dumb enough to sign a contract.

The BBB of Houston has disqualified them from membership, AG of Texas is also investigating them.

Good Luck and spread the word.

Had an Experience with Tax Masters?

Write a review


Terms of Service
Post Comment
d. veith

they also got 1600.00 of my money in 2009.had to also change my bank account of ten years and they still tried to take more. they are *** and need to be stopped.


Hello Everyone:


I am trying to forward information to the attorney who is reviewing our potential Tax Masters class action suit. Please forward the following for our preliminary summary:


Contact Information

Summary of Your Issue with Tax Masters

Amount Loss

Please forward this information to me at your earliest convenience ( in order for me to compile and forward to the attorney. I will keep you abreast of the status.


Pam Mitchell, Sr. Paralegal

(504) 234-5202


I used them in or around 2000.They took 500 and passed my file around the office for three weeks and did nothing but wanted more money.

I stopped the relationship and lost the money and then they still would call and say I owed them another 500. Can't believe they are still in business.

I was in Denver last year and saw his ugly mug up there on commercials too.You can call the IRS and work out a "offer in compromise" yourself and not hire some blowhard.

You May Also Like

Wall And Associates - Tax Resolution Review Wall And Associates "i had a probleme with the irs tax audit. i contacted wall&assocites to help me with my audit. a few days someone called me his name vincent washinhton out off..." Read more 2020taxresolution - One of the Biggest Scam Companies in the USA today 2020taxresolution "They solicited me with their services over the phone and guaranteed me of all the things they could and would do for me. After spending $7,000, up front I might..." Read more Intuit - Tax Software Review from Medford, New Jersey Intuit "Turbo tax You blankin ,dumb, morons, i have so much contempt for your product that i may not ever use it again!!!!!! , i use three different lap tops, 3..." Read more Hr Block - Never Trust H&R Block as a TAX Preparer Hr Block "I left home on April 18, 2017 going to my regular tax preparer that I had been using for years. I looked at the windows of the place that I..." Read more Mattress Firm - Horrible customer service Mattress Firm "Dealing with Brook at Mattress Firm in Springfield was great until I purchased my base and mattress. The delivery guys damaged my wall getting it up and damaged the base..." Read more Kraft Maid And Lowes - Kraft Maid kitchen cabinets are junk! Kraft Maid And Lowes "We purchased a complete kitchen from Lower', who sold the Kraft Maid cabinets. We bought the cabinets from a sample door at the store. When the cabinets arrived at our..." Read more Boxycharm - Crazy and they lie Boxycharm "Boxycharm posted 2 underage kids on BoxyCharm made up to look like adults and I made the statement that we were tired of seeing over made up and underage kids..." Read more Tradesy - Horrible Customer Service Tradesy "The customer service for this site is non existent. I recently purchased a bracelet on there that does not match the description or the picture listed whatsoever. It was supposed..." Read more