I worked as a Billing Manager for a year at Tax Masters in Houston Texas, the most corrupt company in my 25+ years of professional accounting/auditing experience.

If you are not satisfied stop paying them immediately change you account number on your bank or credit card from which they are getting their funds.

Get a lawyer to call /write a letter to them for a full refund even if you where dumb enough to sign a contract.

The BBB of Houston has disqualified them from membership, AG of Texas is also investigating them.

Good Luck and spread the word.

Had an Experience with Tax Masters?

Comments

#119194

they also got 1600.00 of my money in 2009.had to also change my bank account of ten years and they still tried to take more. they are *** and need to be stopped.

Hello Everyone:

POTENTIAL CLASS ACTION:

I am trying to forward information to the attorney who is reviewing our potential Tax Masters class action suit. Please forward the following for our preliminary summary:

Name

Contact Information

Summary of Your Issue with Tax Masters

Amount Loss

Please forward this information to me at your earliest convenience (triplejassoc@aol.com) in order for me to compile and forward to the attorney. I will keep you abreast of the status.

Thanks,

Pam Mitchell, Sr. Paralegal

(504) 234-5202

I used them in or around 2000.They took 500 and passed my file around the office for three weeks and did nothing but wanted more money.

I stopped the relationship and lost the money and then they still would call and say I owed them another 500. Can't believe they are still in business.

I was in Denver last year and saw his ugly mug up there on commercials too.You can call the IRS and work out a "offer in compromise" yourself and not hire some blowhard.