Houston, Texas

Tax Masters in not only ripping of the clients, Tax Masters is ripping off their employees.Ever since the law suit the bonus and overtime has been taking awaying.

Tax Masters clients I feel sorry for you because you all think something is being done and it is not. You will never get to speak with the same rep. When you ask for a manager you would most likey speak with Janey Murphy White which is horrible. She is a 24 year girl straight out of the ghetto with a GED.

She is handling your case. If you do not believe me just facebook Jayna True Dive Murphy White: The name speaks for itself. Do not use tax masters. Our insurance premious are not even being cover.

Where is the money going.Tax Masters needs to be shut down asap

Had an Experience with Tax Masters?

Comments

Missing W2 - No W-2 and no refund BUYER BEWARE!!!! Missing W2 "Emailed this company 3 times asking for a refund they are refusing to refund my money now saying they never got the emails! I have them all and can..." Read more Ntc Financial - Issues with Office in Hallandale beach and start. Ntc Financial "Tidy Tax and Paul Gaulkin signed contract for services without the customers Knowledge and debited 1295.00. Stuart location Romey took 595.00 for tax return resolution and never did my..." Read more Intuit - Tax Software Review from Medford, New Jersey Intuit "Turbo tax You blankin ,dumb, morons, i have so much contempt for your product that i may not ever use it again!!!!!! , i use three different lap tops, 3..." Read more Wall And Associates - I Was Scammed by Wall & Associates Tax Service Company Wall And Associates "My name is Angelique Pierce and unfortunately I have become the victim of the shady practices of Wall & Associates, a company I hired to help me resolve some tax..." Read more Denver Mattress Company - Has been great ...now deflated Denver Mattress Company "We we're givin this mattress as a present several years ago and have loved using this product, up until several weeks ago I had to start occasionally adding air to..." Read more Myfax - They make it almost impossible to cancel Myfax "In California I am pretty sure they passed a law that if you allow customers to sign up for a service online, you have to also make it possible to..." Read more Cohen And Grossman - Kevin Vorhis Cohen Grossman a weak attorney who missrepresented me Cohen And Grossman "I contacted the Cohen Grossman Law firm at 350 N Lake Destiny Maitland, Florida 3275. I spoke to Mr. Grossman about my former employer not paying me my last two..." Read more Liberty Mutual Insurance - 2 weeks since the accident , still no rent car! Liberty Mutual Insurance "My 20 year old son and 3 of his friends took my car to go from Ft Worth to Galveston. Before they could even get there, a lady hit them..." Read more