Houston, Texas

Tax Masters in not only ripping of the clients, Tax Masters is ripping off their employees.Ever since the law suit the bonus and overtime has been taking awaying.

Tax Masters clients I feel sorry for you because you all think something is being done and it is not. You will never get to speak with the same rep. When you ask for a manager you would most likey speak with Janey Murphy White which is horrible. She is a 24 year girl straight out of the ghetto with a GED.

She is handling your case. If you do not believe me just facebook Jayna True Dive Murphy White: The name speaks for itself. Do not use tax masters. Our insurance premious are not even being cover.

Where is the money going.Tax Masters needs to be shut down asap

Had an Experience with Tax Masters?

Comments

Unknown

AND you are just as Ghetto as the people you are accusing. YOU need an education also and you have no class either. You are a low-life.

Wall And Associates - Tax Help That Did Not Happen Review Wall And Associates "i was lied to by mr vincent washington on 02/16/17 mr told that his tax audit law firm representive i signe the cantract with 500 initial fee . 6 hours..." Read more Tax Masters - Tax Master's SCAM Tax Masters "Do not fall for these peoples TV add. They have collected $5850 for filing my taxes and negotiations with IRS. They have done NOTHING till today(5 months). When I call..." Read more Darrell Braham, from Datatax 2000 Inc. Was Good,  But Not Anymore! Datatax 2000 "I have been using his Income Tax Preparation Services ever since I was living out in Miami Beach, Florida from around the year of 2003 up to Monday, November..." Read more Intuit - Thirty Minute Wait for Customer SERVICE? Intuit "I bought Intuit's Quicken for Mac 2016 and found it did not meet my needs. Well within the refund time, I tried to request one on line. On..." Read more Lenscrafters -  Don't use your hard earned $$$ on them Lenscrafters "They can make your glasses wrong and still not fix them. OUT THE GATE I noticed something on my lenses they assured me just clean it. Asked them for cleaner..." Read more Denver Mattress Company - Has been great ...now deflated Denver Mattress Company "We we're givin this mattress as a present several years ago and have loved using this product, up until several weeks ago I had to start occasionally adding air to..." Read more Cohen And Grossman - Kevin Vorhis Cohen Grossman a weak attorney who missrepresented me Cohen And Grossman "I contacted the Cohen Grossman Law firm at 350 N Lake Destiny Maitland, Florida 3275. I spoke to Mr. Grossman about my former employer not paying me my last two..." Read more Little Caesars - Raw chicken and pork puzza Little Caesars "Ordered a pizza. 3 teenage girls running the business. Only 1 spoke broken english. 2 zero english spoken. Gave my family a raw pizza. When I returned it the next..." Read more