Bronx, New York

I am a another victim of Tax Masters Scams.I spoke with a Stephen Hutter over the phone & acquired a free consultation that he then told was going to cost me $800 plus additional fees that totaled over $4k however I didnt even know what I owed the IRS he hooked me through reducing the service fee to around $3k & considering this appeared be a real reputable company I did allow him to acquire a deposit.

Next day after I began looking @ taxmasters online came across several complaints & I called him back to cancel service. He quickly brushed me off & decided to to transfer me to quality control to cancel he then took another $350 after I tod him I was cancelling.

He is a scammer & this company deserves to be brought up on charges.I want to be apart of class action lawsuit lets get these bastards; who's with me?

Arturo I NYC

Had an Experience with Tax Masters?

Comments

Tax Multiplier

Why won't any of you listen!!!!??????

A tax multiplier is a measure of the change in aggregate production caused by changes in government taxes. The tax multiplier is the negative marginal propensity to consume times one minus the slope of the aggregate expenditures line. The simple tax multiplier includes ONLY induced consumption. More complex tax multipliers include other induced components. Two related multipliers are the expenditures multiplier, which measures the change in aggregate production caused by changes in an autonomous aggregate expenditure, and the balanced-budget multiplier which measures the change in aggregate production from equal changes in both taxes and government purchases.

The tax multiplier measures the change in aggregate production triggered by an autonomous change in government taxes. This multiplier is useful in the analysis of fiscal policy changes in taxes. The tax multiplier differs from the expenditures multiplier based on how the autonomous change affects aggregate expenditures.

The tax multiplier reflects the fact that a given autonomous change in taxes does NOT result in an equal change in aggregate expenditures. Taxes change disposable income, which causes changes in both consumption expenditures and saving. And only consumption expenditures affect aggregate expenditures. The expenditures multiplier, however, reflects the fact that a given autonomous change in an expenditure results in an equal change in...

The tax multiplier is actually a family of multipliers that differ based on which components of the Keynesian model are assumed to be induced by aggregate production and income. The simple tax multiplier, as the name suggestions, is the simplest variation and includes only induced consumption. Every other component -- investment expenditures, government purchases, taxes, exports, and imports -- are assumed to be autonomous.

More complex tax multipliers include different combinations of induced components, ranging all of the way up to the "complete" tax multiplier that realistically includes all induced components. Induced consumption, investment, and government purchases all increase the value of the expenditures multiplier. Induced taxes and imports both decrease the value of the expenditures multiplier.

The Simple Tax Multiplier

The simple tax multiplier is the ratio of the change in aggregate production to an autonomous change in government taxes when consumption is the only induced expenditure. Autonomous tax changes trigger the multiplier process and induced consumption provides the cumulatively reinforcing interaction between consumption, aggregate production, factor payments, and income.

The key feature of the simple tax multiplier that differentiates it from the simple expenditures multiplier is how taxes affect aggregate expenditures. In particular, taxes do not affect aggregate expenditures directly (as do government purchases or investment expenditures). They affect aggregate expenditures indirectly through disposable income and consumption. This gives rise to two important differences compared to the simple expenditures multiplier.

First, a change in taxes causes an opposite change in the disposable income of the household sector. An increase in taxes decreases disposable income and an decrease in taxes increases disposable income. This is why the simple tax multiplier has a negative value.

Second, the household sector reacts to the change in disposable income caused by the change in taxes by changing both consumption and saving. How much consumption changes is based on the MPC. The MPC means that for each one dollar change in taxes, consumption and thus aggregate expenditures change by a only fraction. The fraction is equal to the MPC. The reason, of course, is that the taxes affect income and income is divided between saving and taxes.

Suppose, for example, that the government sector reduces taxes by $1 trillion with the goal of stimulating aggregate production and warding off a business-cycle contraction. This tax reduction increases disposable income by $1 trillion. The household sector spends part and saves part of this income. The division between consumption and saving is based on the marginal propensities to consume and save.

If the marginal propensity to consume is 0.75, then consumption increases by $750 billion. This $750 billion change in consumption then triggers the multiplier process much like that for an autonomous change in investment expenditures. The difference, however, is the full $1 trillion change in investment triggers the multiplier process, but only 75 percent of the change in taxes works its way into the multiplier.

Marie NY

After paying taxmasters $7500 for filing back taxes (they do deserve a fee for that)

the end result is they were not able to reduce my debt to the IRS.I have come to find out too late, that if the IRS would reduce your debt, YOU CAN DO IT YOURSELF with them, you don't need an expensive third party like Taxmasters.

I just got off the phone with them asking that they return part of my fee. Ofcourse I was told i have to talk to their legal department. I just hung up. What's the point of wasting anymore time or cell phone minutes with them.

What a scam. I blame myself for being taken. Thought I was smarter than that. All they actually did for me was cost me more money by stringing me along and letting interest and penalties build up with the IRs.

I am now on a payment plan with the IRS.

THE ONLY WAY TO SOLVE YOUR TAX PROBLEMS IS TO SOLVE IT YOURSELF.No one needs TAXMASTERS.

EX

Do you have a case against TaxMasters? Call us for a free consultation: 832-476-0546 . Email us about your case:

www.taxmastersclassaction.com