I am curious as to whether anyone else is interested in doing something about Tax Masters.It took me six months to get a response on my refund request.

When I finally received a response I was sent to their collections department and after being on hold for 20 minutes I got a voicemail account. Tax Masters has done none of the things that were stated when decided to work with them. No one there ever seems to know what is going on with my account and getting a response requires pain staking effort on my part. To date I have given them $1800.00 and I have nothing to show for that, other than the repeated filling out of the same form due to repeated loss of said form by Tax Masters.

It has been over a year since I have paid for unrendered services. I know that there are several others out there who have had or are currently having a similar experience with Tax Masters.

Rather than sit back and let this company take advantage of consumers we need to stand up together and stop them from making victims out of families who are desperate for help.If anyone has any ideas on how to acomplish this please post.

Had an Experience with Tax Masters?

Comments

I would love to have a Hard ball attorney who can go after Tax Masters NOW! no BS just go for the jugular fast and furious.

Thank you, I had a conversation yesterday with someone who, tried to bully me into paying them money. Told I didn't need to worry about paying my mortgage cause I would lose the house anyway.

Attorney General of the state of Texas and the Securities & Exchange Commission and Justice Department. I have already complained to all of these entities and it's been 5 yrs now and no answer from anybody!?! I got ripped out of 1800.00 Dollars in unauthorized charges from TAXMASTERS and when I got the Attorney General from Houston area interested to address this situation, Taxmasters then pulled a mickey and told them that I still owed them an additional 900.00 Dollars, I said "then where is the Billing Statement" to which I have yet to see one after requesting this on atleast Half a Dozen X's

Patrick Cox is a Criminal Stealing peoples money and I do not see HOW he is doing this without someone from the local Government in PATRICK "FATSLOB" ***'s Pockets!!!!!!

Hello Everyone:

POTENTIAL CLASS ACTION:

I am trying to forward information to the attorney who is reviewing our potential Tax Masters class action suit. Please forward the following for our preliminary summary:

Name

Contact Information

Summary of Your Issue with Tax Masters

Amount Loss

Please forward this information to me at your earliest convenience (triplejassoc@aol.com) in order for me to compile and forward to the attorney. I will keep you abreast of the status.

Thanks,

Pam Mitchell, Sr. Paralegal

(504) 234-5202

Some of us on the other "Taxmaster" link on this website are looking into a class action. If you like, forward you email to be added and when I get firm information from the attorneys I will contact everyone.

Pam Mitchell

I just logged on to this site, and the stories sound familiar.I too have paid this den of thieves approximately $2500.00.

They still want $2000.00 before they will even start negotiations with the IRS. They give no promises of relief even if I could pay them and I can't pay them because the IRS put me on a payment plan that has made paying Taxmasters impossible. I too asked for a refund and was denied even though hey have done absolutely nothing.

My next action is to contact the Attorney General of the state of Texas and the Securities & Exchange Commission and Justice Department.We may be able to garner enough of us to file a class action suit.

Marilyn, What did you do? I have the same issue with Tax Care Pros, they charged me $8000 2 years ago and still nothing....who helped you?

They did nothing for me but the Advocate Service resolved my IRS problems but they charged me $3500 for doing nothing at Taxmasters but Sen. Martinez helped me with the advocate service to resolve it.