In April,2009 I contacted Tax Masters, I explained to them , about me owing the IRS about 8,280 They told me for 1,800 fee they could *** interest and penalties and set me up on payment plan.And with no interest on the payments, that I would be paying.They told me not to contact the IRS, that they would come to my door,take the money out of my checking, and that they were like a legal Mafia.

And that I had to let them get right to work for me, Tax Masters that is. All they did was set me up on a payment plan, The same thing the IRS could have done!

Now paying 140.00 and it only covers the interest and penalties each month.I am pissed!

Had an Experience with Tax Masters?

Comments

Please email me. You should not be paying for penalties and interest with your payments. jenniewardmoore@yahoo.com

Hello Everyone:

POTENTIAL CLASS ACTION:

I am trying to forward information to the attorney who is reviewing our potential Tax Masters class action suit. Please forward the following for our preliminary summary:

Name

Contact Information

Summary of Your Issue with Tax Masters

Amount Loss

Please forward this information to me at your earliest convenience (triplejassoc@aol.com) in order for me to compile and forward to the attorney. I will keep you abreast of the status.

Thanks,