When I contacted Tax Masters, I told them I have a very sick child.Hospitalized almost every month for 7 months.

They agreed to help by giving me payment installments. I needed help to resolve my tax issues. They quoted me a price of 2,200. As soon as I mad my final payment, I got a letter in the mail about them going bankrupt!

They didn't help me. And they never answered the phone since. I am struggling with a young child who has a chronic illness. And I struggled to pay them that money.

I need to get my money back.

There doesn't seem to be an easy way to do it, but the info provided is a great start.Thanks

Had an Experience with Tax Masters?

Comments

jenniemoore

I'm sorry to hear that you were taken advantage of.I hope that your child is doing better.

We are a firm that can help you.

I would be glad to do it for no cost to you if your still needing the help.Please email us at abwbs@yahoo.com.

Non:

Classic Tax Resolution understands the harmful effects Tax Masters has had on taxpayers such as yourself.That's why Mr.

Lloyd Lee started his company to undo the harm that Tax Masters had on those who trusted Pat Cox's company. Many like yourself had no idea that Pat Cox was using company funds to spend on himself and his family's expenses. He misused the corporation's monies for himself and authorized his Sales Managers to consistently lie to consumers about what his company could do for them just to collect monies to further his and his family's lavish lifestyle. The ABC news investigation by Brian Ross who interviewed Mr.

Lloyd Lee about Tax Masters showed in its video a live shot of Pat Cox leaving town after agreeing to an interview with ABC News. Mr. Cox left knowing he was guilty of what the investigation had on him and Mr. Cox refused to take any accountability for his actions.

Mr. Lee has since started his own company to try and undo many of the wrongs Pat Cox did to the Resolution industry as well as to many of Tax Masters' victims who trusted Tax Masters to take care of their resolution problems. Give Classic Tax a call at 1-800-391-2343 or go to their website and view the information that's listed. I believe you will find Classic to be a company wtih honesty and integrity which is part of their Mission Statement to each and every client thei work with.

Ask for Mr. Lee. He takes the time to speak with every one who...

Lee is never too busy to take time out of his schedule to speak with anyone about their tax concerns. The call is free, the consultation is free and if services are needed there are no upfront fees and their rates are very reasonable.

Give them a try!Many have and many have been happy they did!