Gig Harbor, Washington

Tax Masters are frauds!My boyfriend hired them to help with taxes and wasn't satisfied with the service so he sent them a letter telling them they were more or less fired!

Well after several attempts to call them and never getting a call back he was sent a letter saying they would'nt give him a refund! Although the contract stated he could get a refund if he was dissatisfied. They screwed him out of $4000 and only had 1 20 minutes conference call with the IRS!

What a bunch of DOPES!I hope they get SUED!Buttholes!

Had an Experience with Tax Masters?

Comments

***sumer Advocate
Ashwood, Victoria County, Trinidad And Tobago #147775

There is now a Houston law firm pursuing suits on behalf of consumers nationwide who have been deceived by TaxMasters. For more information visit:

www.taxmastersclassaction.com

JoeMastrianoCPA

This industry is filled with too many complaints against representatives.For years I've been telling people to hire a professionally licensed CPA or law firm.

Having over 25 years of experience in dealing with the IRS and solving people's tax problems, I'm saddened to see that there are so many people that are falling prey to the many scams and unethical practices going around in this business. The best advice I can give to anyone that is having tax problems is to do your research before taking action. First you need to understand your tax problem and what your options are, then, if you decide to hire a professional or a firm to solve your problem, you should do some background checks on them before you hire them; regardless of who recommended them to you, or where you've heard from them, you should always check them out.

To anyone having tax problems, I recommend you visit www.TaxProblem.org and read up on all the advice available there, it will help you better understand the depth of the situation you are in, and point out what the available options are.

You should also check out the section about selecting tax advisors which details a couple of good things you should do before hiring someone in order to protect yourself from scams.www.TaxProblem.org

JP

I agree they need to be sued.They just took me for $9,750.00 and I received the same letter.

I am in the process of disputing it with my credit card.

If that fails I will be suing them.TaxMasters is a fraud stay away!!!!