Do not fall for these peoples TV add. They have collected $5850 for filing my taxes and negotiations with IRS. They have done NOTHING till today(5 months). When I call them now, they want me to send more money... THEY ARE TOTAL FRAUD. They operate under the names of Douglas M. Chumley, JanaBeth SoRell. Here is an email from them:
Dear Mr.: Thank you for choosing TaxMasters in assisting you to resolve your IRS issues. Please follow the instructions below and fax the signed (and dated) documents back to us TODAY. Your case coordinator will contact you within 7 business days to give you a Welcome Call, please provide us with the best phone number and time to be contacted by Operations Department.
Please remember that we are here to help you. Both the opportunity and responsibility you have allowed us is greatly appreciated. Client ID number is FP047.
Please also include a copy of any communications from the IRS and the state (where applicable). It is important we get complete information, so we can begin work on your case as soon as possible.
1.- Sign and Complete Signature Pages of the Engagement Agreement.
2.- Sign the bottom of Form 8821.
3.- Fax back these signed pages to 713-463-2920 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 713-463-2920 end_of_the_skype_highlighting
**Operations Dept. Phone #: (800) 682-3679 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting (800) 682-3679 end_of_the_skype_highlighting
888-497-5937 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 888-497-5937 end_of_the_skype_highlighting
Consultant900 Town & Country Ln.Suite 400Houston, TX 77024
JanaBeth SoRellConsultant AssistantTaxMasters900 Town & Country Lane Suite. 400Houston, Tx. 77024800-682-3679 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 800-682-3679 end_of_the_skype_highlighting Ext: 2503281-497-4226 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 281-497-4226 end_of_the_skype_highlighting Ext: 2503Fax: 713-463-2920
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Resolve Irs Issues
- Review category
- Tax services
You May Also Like
- "Bought the CD downloaded it it sint explanitiry nor complete . I called their line ended in Texas they had a hard time finding the canadian phone number as it..."
- "Update 8-2-13 - The AZ State Board of Accountancy issued formal disciplinary actions against Thomas K. Frazier with respect to the complaint filed October 2012 as described below. However, additional..."
- "They solicited me with their services over the phone and guaranteed me of all the things they could and would do for me. After spending $7,000, up front I might..."
- "I've ordered a flower set for Valentine's Day from http://www.floristvietnam.com/ and they didn't delivered what was on their website. In addition they completely forgot about the Valentine card which..."
- "I purchased this 1% Marva Maid ultra pasteurized milk last night from a supermarket in Bowie, MD (Giant). When I opened it this morning to pour it on my cereal,..."
- "This company has several websites with different names and they would show good pictures on the website, they did say these are European Style, Korean Style etc., but quality is..."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."
- "Last Thursday, my 2005 Dodge Ram locked down while driving a block from my house. It dropped the driveshaft and rear wheels locked. I found that there was..."
- "I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged..."