Annandale, Virginia

Do not fall for these peoples TV add. They have collected $5850 for filing my taxes and negotiations with IRS. They have done NOTHING till today(5 months). When I call them now, they want me to send more money... THEY ARE TOTAL FRAUD. They operate under the names of Douglas M. Chumley, JanaBeth SoRell. Here is an email from them:

Dear Mr.: Thank you for choosing TaxMasters in assisting you to resolve your IRS issues. Please follow the instructions below and fax the signed (and dated) documents back to us TODAY. Your case coordinator will contact you within 7 business days to give you a Welcome Call, please provide us with the best phone number and time to be contacted by Operations Department.

Please remember that we are here to help you. Both the opportunity and responsibility you have allowed us is greatly appreciated. Client ID number is FP047.

Please also include a copy of any communications from the IRS and the state (where applicable). It is important we get complete information, so we can begin work on your case as soon as possible.

1.- Sign and Complete Signature Pages of the Engagement Agreement.

2.- Sign the bottom of Form 8821.

3.- Fax back these signed pages to 713-463-2920 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 713-463-2920 end_of_the_skype_highlighting

**Operations Dept. Phone #: (800) 682-3679 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting (800) 682-3679 end_of_the_skype_highlighting

Sincerely,Doug Chumley

TaxMasters

888-497-5937 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 888-497-5937 end_of_the_skype_highlighting

Ext 3125

Consultant900 Town & Country Ln.Suite 400Houston, TX 77024

JanaBeth SoRellConsultant AssistantTaxMasters900 Town & Country Lane Suite. 400Houston, Tx. 77024800-682-3679 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 800-682-3679 end_of_the_skype_highlighting Ext: 2503281-497-4226 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 281-497-4226 end_of_the_skype_highlighting Ext: 2503Fax: 713-463-2920

Review about: Resolve Irs Issues.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $5850
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Tax Masters?

Comments

Douglas M Chumley
Houston, Texas, United States #801494

If you still need help with your tax issue I may be contacted at 832-216-1980 or go to www.douglaschumley.com.I was fired from Tax Masters prior to their bankruptcy.

My name is Douglas M.Chumley and I will attempt to help any former Tax Master's client who's issue is not resolved.

starfire

I would like to add to this.I am now trying to work with an Tax Advocate to resole my issue.

Tax masters makes deceptive promises and then states they did nothing wrong.

I stoped paying them and requested a refund which again they have currently denied.My best advise is to contact the Advocate or try another source I to got sucked in by promises made on tv and because it was the first time ever for me to owe for taxes it is very disheartning that this can be done to the American consumer.

veeitbee

there a total rip=off they did the same to me they should called taxscamers is more fitting