Do not fall for these peoples TV add. They have collected $5850 for filing my taxes and negotiations with IRS. They have done NOTHING till today(5 months). When I call them now, they want me to send more money... THEY ARE TOTAL FRAUD. They operate under the names of Douglas M. Chumley, JanaBeth SoRell. Here is an email from them:
Dear Mr.: Thank you for choosing TaxMasters in assisting you to resolve your IRS issues. Please follow the instructions below and fax the signed (and dated) documents back to us TODAY. Your case coordinator will contact you within 7 business days to give you a Welcome Call, please provide us with the best phone number and time to be contacted by Operations Department.
Please remember that we are here to help you. Both the opportunity and responsibility you have allowed us is greatly appreciated. Client ID number is FP047.
Please also include a copy of any communications from the IRS and the state (where applicable). It is important we get complete information, so we can begin work on your case as soon as possible.
1.- Sign and Complete Signature Pages of the Engagement Agreement.
2.- Sign the bottom of Form 8821.
3.- Fax back these signed pages to 713-463-2920 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 713-463-2920 end_of_the_skype_highlighting
**Operations Dept. Phone #: (800) 682-3679 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting (800) 682-3679 end_of_the_skype_highlighting
888-497-5937 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 888-497-5937 end_of_the_skype_highlighting
Consultant900 Town & Country Ln.Suite 400Houston, TX 77024
JanaBeth SoRellConsultant AssistantTaxMasters900 Town & Country Lane Suite. 400Houston, Tx. 77024800-682-3679 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 800-682-3679 end_of_the_skype_highlighting Ext: 2503281-497-4226 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 281-497-4226 end_of_the_skype_highlighting Ext: 2503Fax: 713-463-2920
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Resolve Irs Issues
- Review category
- Tax services
You May Also Like
- "Turbo tax You blankin ,dumb, morons, i have so much contempt for your product that i may not ever use it again!!!!!! , i use three different lap tops, 3..."
- "I engaged the company due to an inappropriate claim of the IRS for back taxes. Tax Masters did nothing for their 'fee' other than to cause non-lawyers to manage my filling..."
- "My BF went to them, they told him he would be receiving a refund of $2400. After doing the calculations and after speaking to the CRA. The actual amount is..."
- "I've ordered a flower set for Valentine's Day from http://www.floristvietnam.com/ and they didn't delivered what was on their website. In addition they completely forgot about the Valentine card which..."
- "I purchased this 1% Marva Maid ultra pasteurized milk last night from a supermarket in Bowie, MD (Giant). When I opened it this morning to pour it on my cereal,..."
- "This company has several websites with different names and they would show good pictures on the website, they did say these are European Style, Korean Style etc., but quality is..."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."
- " It is unfortunate that with very few cars, early Sunday afternoon, yet it took 50 min. For my food to come out. Not only was the meat cold, but..."
- "HI i recently purchased the instyler max, as i was letting it heat up to full capacity i had it sitting on the so called heat pad and lucky i..."