I engaged the company due to an inappropriate claim of the IRS for back taxes.

Tax Masters did nothing for their 'fee' other than to cause non-lawyers to manage my filling out forms .. I lost $6000 to these thieves. Their promises and advertising clearly stated that legal experts will manage my case. Yet, after cashing my check, they made NO contact with the IRS whatsoever.

Further, when their scam was discovered they failed to notify me and, presumably others, of the issue.

Even now, though my 'case' with them was several years ago, I have never been notified by any party, including 'bankruptcy' or 'class action' attorneys notwithstanding the fact that my contact information, including email address, was present in their records.

Jon Anderson

tkjtkj@gmail.com

This reviewer shared experience about "i was victim of a scam which stole $6000 from me." and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $6000. tkjtkj is overall dissatisfied with Tax Masters and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Tax Masters.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Tax services category for more informed decision or compare Tax Masters to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Tax Masters?

Comments