I engaged the company due to an inappropriate claim of the IRS for back taxes.

Tax Masters did nothing for their 'fee' other than to cause non-lawyers to manage my filling out forms .. I lost $6000 to these thieves. Their promises and advertising clearly stated that legal experts will manage my case. Yet, after cashing my check, they made NO contact with the IRS whatsoever.

Further, when their scam was discovered they failed to notify me and, presumably others, of the issue.

Even now, though my 'case' with them was several years ago, I have never been notified by any party, including 'bankruptcy' or 'class action' attorneys notwithstanding the fact that my contact information, including email address, was present in their records.

Jon Anderson

tkjtkj@gmail.com

Review about: Tax Negotiation.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss I was victim of a scam which stole $6000 from me. / $6000
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Tax Masters?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Total failure by TaxAct Taxact "I've been using TaxAct for over 10 years and have generally been pleased. Not this year. I was filing an extension. In the past, you could go..." Read more 2020taxresolution - One of the Biggest Scam Companies in the USA today 2020taxresolution "They solicited me with their services over the phone and guaranteed me of all the things they could and would do for me. After spending $7,000, up front I might..." Read more Wall And Associates Tax Help That Did Not Happen Review Wall And Associates "i had a probleme with the irs tax audit. i contacted wall&assocites to help me with my audit. a few days someone called me his name vincent washinhton out off..." Read more Intuit - Turbotax - WI state - Misleading info & calculations Intuit "In WI state return, there is a question for non-taxable WI return in Turbo tax. If you are part year resident, it considers other state income as non-taxable income in..." Read more Ford - Dual exhaust transmission faculty Ford "To ford, My name is Cherrelle Reed.i am a repeated ford customer.My father is Stevenson Reed and we have had several fords.i have recently purchased a 2014 ford focus at..." Read more Claires - Getting both ears pierced with two piercings Claires "I went to Claire's in west gate mall to get my ears pierced for graduation and when the lady pierced my 2nd hole on my left ear she didn't put..." Read more Techrabbit - No customer support and false promises. Techrabbit "CNET Cheapskate presented TechRabbit's offer for a refurbished Parrot Bebop Drone on May 8, 2017. I commented/posted about the many mediocre/poor reviews they get, and the customer complaints about the..." Read more Cienega Med Spa Reviews are PAID for Cienega Med Spa "RUN! Cienega Med Reviews are PAID FOR Cienega Med Spa pays for its reviews. Because of this, you should not trust ANY of their reviews. They offered me a $10..." Read more