I engaged the company due to an inappropriate claim of the IRS for back taxes.

Tax Masters did nothing for their 'fee' other than to cause non-lawyers to manage my filling out forms .. I lost $6000 to these thieves. Their promises and advertising clearly stated that legal experts will manage my case. Yet, after cashing my check, they made NO contact with the IRS whatsoever.

Further, when their scam was discovered they failed to notify me and, presumably others, of the issue.

Even now, though my 'case' with them was several years ago, I have never been notified by any party, including 'bankruptcy' or 'class action' attorneys notwithstanding the fact that my contact information, including email address, was present in their records.

Jon Anderson

tkjtkj@gmail.com

Reason of review: I was victim of a scam which stole $6000 from me..

Had an Experience with Tax Masters?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Total failure by TaxAct Taxact "I've been using TaxAct for over 10 years and have generally been pleased. Not this year. I was filing an extension. In the past, you could go..." Read more Jackson Hewitt - Charges for my taxes Jackson Hewitt "I was charged 450 dollars for a 1040ez completion. I am a single dad and claim one son…. They completed my taxes and had to resubmit at that time I..." Read more 2020taxresolution - One of the Biggest Scam Companies in the USA today 2020taxresolution "They solicited me with their services over the phone and guaranteed me of all the things they could and would do for me. After spending $7,000, up front I might..." Read more Ntc Financial - Issues with Office in Hallandale beach and start. Ntc Financial "Tidy Tax and Paul Gaulkin signed contract for services without the customers Knowledge and debited 1295.00. Stuart location Romey took 595.00 for tax return resolution and never did my..." Read more Interim Healthcare - My experience was a lack of communication. The Aide from them complained about their lack of communicating. When the Aide could not come, they very seldom had a replacement, even though the Aide said Interim Healthcare "Interim dropped my son as a client when they were the ones failing to keep their commitment. If for any reason an Aide could not come, they would make minimum..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Need my refund immediately Lazada Malaysia "Refer to my request 3210901 still not settle. I have not get my refund. Lazada block my access to talk to your customer service live chat. No update at all..." Read more Had to Pay Shipping to Return Defective Item from Houzz. Houzz "I ordered an area rug from Houzz based on the colors depicted on the Houzz site. The colors were very important and needed to match exactly as depicted. Upon arrival,..." Read more Long And Foster Home Warranty - Pass the buck. Long And Foster Home Warranty "Ive had to plumbers at my house to fix a drain stopper in a bathtub. In most cases this would be a very simple fix. The first plumber came out..." Read more