I was once a client of Tax Master, I was a client for 3yrs during that time, I managed to pay off a $15K debt WITHOUT the help of Tax Master.The continue to send me a bill to pay for services not provided.

Beware of providing any Bank Information. Once the contract are signed, that have the right to drain your bank account. With the contact, the banks will "not" refund you any money.

I was denied a refund of my money from both my bank and Tax Master :( .I would strongly suggest researching your situation or consult with a local tax firm.

Had an Experience with Tax Masters?

Comments

Contact this attorney for help & tell him PJ sent you. We will get our money back!

Jeremiah Frei-Pearson, Esq.

Meiselman, Denlea, Packman, Carton & Eberz P.C.

1311 Mamaroneck Avenue

White Plains, NY 10605

Email: JFrei-Pearson@mdpcelaw.com

Phone: 914-517-5006

Go to yahoo.com and in the search section put in tax masters class action, you will find a lot of info. Good luck

www.taxmastersclassaction.com look up this site and good luck.

www.taxmastersclassaction.com look up this site it could help, good luck fella sorry what happened.

Ricardo Saenz Business Solutions - Ricardo Saenz id a SCAM!  Do NOT Hire! Ricardo Saenz Business Solutions "RICARDO SAENZ IS A SCAM! DO NOT HIRE RICARDO SAENZ! I hired him to help handle my mother's affairs and he stole money from her and charged her..." Read more Wall And Associates - I Was Scammed by Wall & Associates Tax Service Company Wall And Associates "My name is Angelique Pierce and unfortunately I have become the victim of the shady practices of Wall & Associates, a company I hired to help me resolve some tax..." Read more Wall And Associates - Tax Help That Did Not Happen Review Wall And Associates "i was lied to by mr vincent washington on 02/16/17 mr told that his tax audit law firm representive i signe the cantract with 500 initial fee . 6 hours..." Read more Total failure by TaxAct Taxact "I've been using TaxAct for over 10 years and have generally been pleased. Not this year. I was filing an extension. In the past, you could go..." Read more El Cid Vacations Club - Oscar Salinas -Vacation Consultant - El Cid El Cid Vacations Club "Upon ones arrival, the representatives of the El Cid Resort establish a conversation designed to profile in order o determine whether one has the capacity to purchase a time share...." Read more Macys - FURNITURE FLIMSY - PROTECTION PLAN WORTHLESS Macys "I bought a couch and a side chair and the Protection Plan to service them if there was a problem. The problem is - they are cheapskates! The 'core' of..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Seller Attitude And Item Still Not Send To Courier Lazada Malaysia "I had bought a xiao mi A1 mobile phone from Terra Distribution which does not required international shipment and I have tried to contact lazada customer service and ask them..." Read more MegaBus OR HepABus What Do You See Megabus "...I have Pictures that I am including of What a Repulsive Ride we All Endured on this MegaBus Journey.Sewage, YES, as in the Toilet Water Running Down the isle and..." Read more