I talked with a SALES man at Tax Masters (who SOLD me) on tax relief. He ask for my bank acct info to set up FEE payment. I post-dated the payment for a week out. Then they FAXED me the Documents to sign and fax back.. BUT.. I went to the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU before I sign, and lucky I did... OUCH. they have a "F" rating..

This is the problem... I called them to let them know I was going with another FIRM and they said they could NOT stop payment.

THEY WOULD NOT STOP PAYMENT>???? ..

Bad Company..

Had an Experience with Tax Masters?

Comments

Hello Everyone:

POTENTIAL CLASS ACTION:

I am trying to forward information to the attorney who is reviewing our potential Tax Masters class action suit. Please forward the following for our preliminary summary:

Name

Contact Information

Summary of Your Issue with Tax Masters

Amount Loss

Please forward this information to me at your earliest convenience (triplejassoc@aol.com) in order for me to compile and forward to the attorney. I will keep you abreast of the status.

Thanks,

Pam Mitchell, Sr. Paralegal

(504) 234-5202

i am dealing with them now.set up to let them take care of my tax problem was supposed to take first payment out on the fifth of next month and they took it out one hour after i hung the phone up with them. all the money i had to live on for one month except 60.00. 20 phone calls and numerous emails still havent got my money back.

I am ready to start a class action lawsuite I am in and will not quit.

Contact me soon as I am gonna start something myself if not contacted soon.

Some of us on the other "Taxmaster" link on this website are looking into a class action. If you like, forward you email to be added and when I get firm information from the attorneys I will contact everyone.

Pam Mitchell

same here, I had to close my checking account after the 1st payment so they wouldnt take out more money. paid them $1050 and after a month and a half I never got a letter or an email from them. They are rip-offs.